This dish turned out really spicy, which was perfect for the rainy, cold weather. My noodles broke, sweet potatoes are too soft to make good noodles.
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and spiralized
1 crown broccoli, chopped
1 handful of bean sprouts
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small chunk of ginger, minced
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons sambal olek
- Saute the onions, garlic and ginger in a pan.
- Toss in the broccoli and let it cook for a minute.
- Add the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and sambal olek. Let it cook for a few minutes.
- Put the sweet potato noodles in the pot, stir them around, then cover with a lid.
- Let it cook until the sweet potato noodles become soft. Turn off the heat, toss in the bean sprouts.