I had an idea when I was planning the food for this week. Why not make a smoothie, pour it into a jar, add some chia seeds, leave it in the refrigerator overnight and have chia pudding for breakfast?
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 frozen blueberries
- handful baby spinach
- squirt of honey
- Blend all the ingredients, except the chia seeds, until smooth.
- Put the chia seeds in a jar.
- Poor the smoothie into the jar.
- Close the lid and give it a good shake.
- Leave the jar in the refrigerator overnight.
- You can eat the pudding cold, straight out of the jar or heat it in the microwave for a 2 minutes. Feel free to top it with fun stuff! I like mine with granola and honey.