This breakfast is so easy and delicious. It takes only ten minutes and it’ll keep you full for a long time! You can also make the quinoa ahead of time then reheat it in the morning!
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Put the quinoa, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, vanilla and water in a small pot. bring to a boil.
- When it begins to boil, turn down the heat to low and cover with a lid.
- Let it simmer for ten minutes.
- When the ten minutes is up, turn off the heat. Pour in the almond milk and add the peanut butter. Give it a good stir then pour the porridge into two bowls.
- Top with granola, honey, maple syrup or whatever you’d like.