Good, easy dinner for a cold, rainy night.
- 2 small zucchini, spiralized
- 1 medium summer squash, spiralized
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 package Fakin’ Bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- splash unsweetened almond milk
- splash olive oil
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute the onion until it becomes soft.
- Add the garlic and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add the Fakin’ bacon and let it cook for a few minutes before adding the peas.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk and nutritional yeast; set aside.
- Dump the contents of the pan onto a plate.
- Add more oil to the pan and add the noodles. Cover with a lid and let cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the egg mixture, making sure to fully incorporate it. Add salt and pepper. Cover with a lid and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the plate items back to the pan and mix them in.