I usually make poached eggs when I eat eggs for breakfast but sometimes, I just want some egg salad. I limit my mayonnaise consumption so I replaced it with avocado. Avocados are incredibly healthy, you can read all about the myriad health benefits of eating avocados here.
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 an avocado
- 2 tsp mustard of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Ezekiel Sprouted Grain English Muffins
- optional red pepper flakes
- Mash the eggs and avocado in a bowl.
- Add the mustard, salt and pepper. Mix them in.
- Toast the muffins in a toaster.
- Divide the egg salad evenly over the muffins. Top with red pepper flakes if you’d like.
- Enjoy! I ate mine with half a grapefruit, a mug of green tea, and a shot of apple cider vinegar.