I highly recommend you get on the baked oatmeal train. You can make a healthy breakfast for the entire week and save yourself a ton of time in the morning. There’s so many different ways to make it that I’m confident you can find a variation you love.
- 1.5 cups steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a baking dish, incorporate fully.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Feel free to top with maple syrup or honey. Enjoy!
- Reheat a portion in the microwave for 4 minutes.