I love making quick, healthy breakfasts in the morning. With a little planning, it is really easy.
- 1 cup Black Bean Dip
- 2 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 3 Eggs
- Splash Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Splash Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Half An Avocado, Diced
- Hot Sauce or Salsa
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Heat another pan to warm the tortillas.
- In a bowl, wisk together the eggs, almond milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour the eggs into the heated pan, scramble them.
- Warm the tortillas by placing them, one at a time, in the heated pan. Make sure to warm both sides.
- Heat the black bean dip in the microwave.
- Place a warm tortilla on a plate. Add half the black bean dip. Top with half the scrambled eggs. Then add half of the diced avocado.
- Eat with hot sauce or salsa if you’d like!