Another post about how amazing overnight oats are! Let’s talk about how awesome pumpkin is! I always try to keep a can of pumpkin puree around because pumpkin is incredibly rich in vital antioxidants and vitamins, despite being incredibly low in calories. Plus, who doesn’t like pumpkin, it’s delicious!
- 1/4 cup steel cut oats
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a jar and give it a good shake.
- Store the jar in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning you can either eat the oats right out of the jar or dump them into a bowl and microwave them for 3 minutes.
- Top with nuts, honey, maple syrup, etc.