It’s oats again!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds, divided
- 1/3 steel cut oats for each jar( 2 1/3 cups of steel cut oats)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place the banana, almond milk, blueberries, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Put 1 tbsp chia seeds and 1/3 cup steel cut oats in a jar, and then put the other tbsp chia seeds and 1/3 cup steel cut oats in the other jar.
- Divide the smoothie between the two jars.
- Give each a healthy shake and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning you can eat the oats cold or heat them up in the microwave. Top with your favorite toppings!