Spicy soup again! I just can’t get enough this time of year. Usually I would make this soup with rice noodles but now that I have a Veggetti, I’m going to make zucchini noodles instead!
- 3 medium zucchinis, Noodled
- 1 can coconut milk
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 cups snow peas, chopped
- 1/3 cup red lentils
- 3 tbsp red curry powder or paste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- handful of bean sprouts
- handful of thai basil
- splash sesame oil
- Heat the oil in soup pot. Add the onion and garlic, cook until softened.
- Toss in the carrots, snow peas and curry powder. Give it a good stir.
- Pour in the coconut milk, vegetable broth, lentils and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil then lower the heat to a simmer for an hour.
- Place the zucchini noodles in a bowl. Pour in the soup. Top with the bean sprouts and thai basil.