Sweet, dessert like breakfast for cold, miserable winter!
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 pears, peeled and diced
- handful of frozen peach slices, rough chopped
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- *optional honey, maple, agave or sweetener of choice!
I highly recommend baking this oatmeal the night before.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a baking dish, incorporate fully.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Reheat a portion in the microwave for 4 minutes with a 1/2 cup of almond milk.